At Village Preschool we believe open-ended play is the foundation of learning for young children.
It is our mission to provide a safe and inviting learning environment that supports exploration, cooperation, creativity and problem solving. Village is a place where every child is heard and acknowledged. They are accepted for their feelings and ideas without judgment. As a result, children will naturally begin to trust themselves, be intrinsically motivated, independent, and passionate about learning and respectful members of a community.
We believe active family involvement to be essential in the healthy development of the child. Our strong parent education program and continual school-home communication supports families to develop the skills needed to build healthy life-long relationships.
Learn More About Village Preschool:
- May 10 - JR Class Mother's Day Tea, 11:15-11:45
- May 11 - SR Class Mother's Day Tea, 11:15-11:45, No L&P
- May 28 - Memorial Day, NO SCHOOL
- May 30 - Mandatory Mtg for 2018-19 Families, 6:30-8:30pm
- June 5 - Junior Class Last Day
- June 6 - Senior Class Last Day, No L&P
- June 7 - Junior Class Picnic
- June 8 - Senior Class Picnic
- June 9 - Move-Out Work Party, 9am