At Village Preschool we believe open-ended play is the foundation of learning for young children.
It is our mission to provide a safe and inviting learning environment that supports exploration, cooperation, creativity and problem solving. Village is a place where every child is heard and acknowledged. They are accepted for their feelings and ideas without judgment. As a result, children will naturally begin to trust themselves, be intrinsically motivated, independent, and passionate about learning and respectful members of a community.
We believe active family involvement to be essential in the healthy development of the child. Our strong parent education program and continual school-home communication supports families to develop the skills needed to build healthy life-long relationships.
Learn More About Village Preschool:
(Contact us for more details)
- June 16 - OPEN HOUSE 10am-12pm
(at new location: 4729 SW Taylors Fy Rd, Portland, OR 97219)
- June 20 - Summer Playdate for New and Returning Families
- July 6 - Summer Playdate for New and Returning Families
- July 19 - School Picnic for New and Returning Families
- July 26 - Summer Playdate for New and Returning Families
- Aug 8 - Summer Playdate for New and Returning Families
- Aug 18 - Multnomah Days Parade 9am
- Aug 25 - Move-in Work Party
- Sep 4 - Junior Class Starts
- Sep 5 - Senior Class Starts
- Sep 12 - Board Meeting