Our application process starts in November. To be considered for enrollment families must complete the following steps.
- We encourage families to attend our Open House which will be on Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This is an opportunity for families to meet our teachers and become familiar with our space and philosophy. If families are unable to attend or have additional questions, they can schedule a school tour with our Lead Teacher Jamie Clary.
- Following an Open House or school tour, we encourage prospective families to attend a class observation. This is a parent-only opportunity to observe and become familiar with a typical school day.
- After having attended our open house or school tour and a class observation, families may fill out an application packet and pay the $75 non-refundable application fee. The application and application fee can be mailed to: Village Preschool, P.O. Box 19449, Portland, OR 97280.
November 1, 2018 – Waitlist opens and applications will be accepted for new families
January 25, 2019 – Application and registration fee due for returning and alumni families
February 2, 2019 – Open House from 10am to 12pm
February 16, 2019 – Families are notified of their enrollment status
Still interested in joining the 2018-19 school year? Please contact us to make arrangements.
Application & Registration Documents
- Application/Registration Packet
- Photo Release
- Background Check Release
- Background Check Form
- Financial Assistance Application
- State Immunization Forms
Scholarship funds may be available. Please contact us for further information. All inquiries and applications for financial assistance are handled with strict confidentiality.
Village Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.