Co-op Member Duties
- Assist in the classroom (approximately 6-8 times per year)
- Serve as an alternate parent volunteer as needed
- Hold a job/position within the school.
- Attend all five mandatory meetings:
- Fall Orientation Meeting (August or September)
- Curriculum Night (September or October)
- Fall Membership Meeting (October or November)
- Spring Membership Meeting (March)
- Spring Orientation (May or June)
- Participate in our annual fundraising event (silent auction)
- Attend two of our four work parties.
- Serve as a driver and/or chaperone for at least two field trips (Senior Class only)