Our application process starts in November. To be considered for enrollment, families are asked to complete the following steps:
- We encourage families to attend our next Open House which will be scheduled once schools reopen following the guidelines for COVID-19. Our Open House is a great time for families to meet our teachers, talk with current parents and become familiar with our space and classroom philosophy. If families are unable to attend or have additional questions, they can schedule a school tour with our Lead Teacher Jamie Clary.
- Following an Open House or school tour, we encourage prospective families to attend a class observation. This is a parent-only opportunity to observe and become familiar with a typical school day.
- After having attended our open house or school tour and a class observation, families may fill out an application packet and pay the $75 non-refundable application fee. The application and application fee can be mailed to: Village Preschool, P.O. Box 19449, Portland, OR 97280.
November 1, 2019 – Waitlist opens and applications will be accepted for new families
January 24, 2020 – Application and registration fee due for returning and alumni families
February 1, 2020 – Winter Open House from 10am to 12pm
February 15, 2020 – Families are notified of their enrollment status
Still interested in joining the 2019-20 school year? We currently have available spots in our Junior class and a few spots in our Senior class! Please contact us to learn more.
Application & Registration Documents
- Application/Registration Packet
- Photo Release
- Background Check Release
- Background Check Form
- Financial Assistance Application
- State Immunization Forms
Scholarship funds may be available. Please contact us for further information. All inquiries and applications for financial assistance are handled with strict confidentiality.
Village Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.